Here Are Some Great Date Ideas Now That Spring Is Upon Us…..
10 Great Spring Ideas for Dates:
1. Going To A Street Fair/Festival–Now is the time of year that street fairs and festivals start. This is a great date idea; as you can walk and talk and sample some of your area’s best food as you do it. Check your local paper for upcoming weekends that have festivals scheduled.
2. Planning A Picnic--A Picnic is a great romantic idea for a date now that spring is here. Grab a picnic basket, some wine and your favorite cheese and make a day of it. It may sound silly, but seriously, try it, you’ll enjoy the relaxing element it inspires!
3. Sitting At An Outdoor Cafe/Restaurant or Bar--Rather than just sitting inside and grabbing dinner or a drink, take your date to a place that has a nice outside seating area. Roof-top bars and restaurants are also a good idea and are more romantic this time of year. Many of your local establishments will advertise that their outdoor seating areas are about to open!
4. Catch A Baseball Game–America’s greatest past-time is here again and catching a ball game is a great date idea.
5. Go To A Farmer’s Market/Local Farm–Once Spring starts, local farmer’s markets are a great place to go to find some great local food, shop around for some antiques or crafts. A lot of the markets on weekends hire local bands that you can enjoy.
6. Walk or Bike Through The Park Together–Now is the best time to take a walk or you’re your bikes and head to the park. Afterwards, grab a drink at a local café.
7. Seeing An Outdoor Concert/Theater Show–Outside concerts and shows are starting up now and this is a great way to see some local bands or local actors and go out for a nice date.
8. Going On A Boat Ride/Sailing--Sometimes you just want to get out of the house and feel the breeze on your face. A great idea for a date is to grab a local boat ride and have dinner or drinks on board. Or if you are more adventurous–go sailing for the day.
9. Going On A Hike—Again, if you are adventurous and enjoy working up a sweat, drive out to a location that offers a challenging hike; the weather is perfect not too cold, or too hot. Bring a lunch pack and make a day of it.
10. Going White-Water Rafting/Camping—Camping might be something that you enjoy. If your date also enjoys camping, why not try it? If you area also offers rafting, the rapids are usually pretty strong during Spring time and can be a lot of fun. Rafting is a great way to socialize with other sports oriented people and afterwards, relax with your date and enjoy a little dinner over the camp fire.
11. Go To The Local Zoo–Going to the zoo can be a great date idea too; especially if your date likes animals and it is a nice day outside.